philly

Default Small Concrete Projects

I have some concrete repair to do and I am considering using a Skill HD77
worm gear circular saw and diamond blade to remove the old concrete. Does
this seem like a good approach? Any experience with this approach. Anyone
have alternative ideas? I don't won't to go the rental approach because I
have a lot of small applications that I will be doing over many weekends and
don't won't the expense of repeated rentals.

I assume that I will have to supplement the sawing process with hand cold
chisel work to completely remove the concrete, is that correct?

Philly