Default Purposely Funny Alt.Home.Repair Posts

Awhile back, there was some really funny troller who'd post these long
long LONG posts about some supposedly Rube Goldberg-style DIY project
he was working on (i.e., I turned the blender on and my garage door
started going up and down, which blew a fuse, and now my washer won't
stop spinning, so I'm thinking of installing new brakes on the Maytag,
etc.).

If anyone knows the name of this poster so I can Google them, I'd
really appreciate it. A few, I laughed so hard my eyes weren't the
only things leaking (!).