Gunner

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 17:58:16 -0500, "Backlash"
wrote:

I bought a cabinet from a sewing supply store going out of business. It was
used for sewing pattern storage and sales. It makes the best power tool
storage that I've ever found. A skil saw will fit into the depth just right.
I wish I had several more of them.

RJ

Pattern cabinets are freaking marvelous. Heavy duty ball bearing
slides, well supported, dividers easily removed.

I keep my tooling in several of them.

Gunner

"Roger Shoaf" wrote in message
If you want to be frugal, go to a used office supply place. Several

things
to look for are bank cash cans and card files. These were built very well
and have strong bearing slides and heavy duty castors.

These are also cheap and have good locks. The downside is the drawers

tend
to be a little deep compared to traditional mechanics boxes but for the
price you can live with the added depth.

--

Roger Shoaf

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas