TJS

Bruce, used to own one of these machines. Mine had a 3 or 4 speed
transmission(don't remember which) the speeds of which could be changed
by simply moving a lever on the column base. It also had t-slots which
were angeled at 20 degrees or so to the top of the table. This
arrangement made it pretty hard to use other peoples attachments on the
table. I still have the original manual, a motorized 50 taper work
head, spindle height centering gauge and if i remember correctly a form
tooth sharpening fixture all of which i don't use on my present machine
and would consider parting with. If you're interesed i can send you
pictures. I'm in Portland, Oregon. Tom