jim

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 22:48:48 GMT, Bubba
wrote:

Sounds like the aliens forget to remove your anal probe? Maybe thats
why there is a connection between being an ass_ole and the probe.

Now go bark up a tree before they return.

Damit jimmy boy. Just when I thought you were thinking on your own and
making up your own material, you go and revert back to mine using the
dog stuff.
You need to quit licking your mamma's hairy back, put your little
pecker back in your pants, wipe the cum offa your chin and stop
whinning like a little baby.
Now roll over so your sister can pet your belly.
Bubba

I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in
public.