Lynette Truitt

I just went through 2 to 3 months of comparing, bought a Grizzly 3 hp
1023SL and got it set up.

I must say that I am impressed with it. It is rock solid, high powered
and was fairly easy to get set up. The fence is extremely sturdy and
set up quick. It does not move at all once locked down.

I am upgrading from an old Sears contractor saw that I bought new 20
years ago and have fought many battles with over the years. If you can
afford it I would recommend the Grizzly. Both will probably work for
you but I can tell you the Grizz has enough power and iron to last
forever.