On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 22:04:41 GMT, Lobby Dosser
wrote:

"ted harris" wrote:

In news:Lobby Dosser typed:
It's a Vast Right Wing Conspiracy!!!

That's the most well thought out and best executed post you've made so
far...signs of intelligence!

Glad to see you have a sense of humor. I was beginning to wonder.

On a more serious note:

I consider the chainsaw far more dangerous than the tablesaw, but don't use
it as frequently. Wonder if the SawStop sensor mechanism would work on a
chainsaw? All they'd have to do is shut down the motor.

One of the limits of SawStop, according to all the reports, is that it
doesn't work in very damp wood, such as you're more likely to
encounter with a chain saw.

--RC

Projects expand to fill the clamps available -- plus 20 percent