Doug Miller

In article 4hMwd.260$1U6.105@trnddc09, Lobby Dosser wrote:
(Doug Miller) wrote:

OTOH, fatal traffic accidents caused by drivers under the influence of
tobacco are, as far as I know, extremely rare events.

Not too rare. Ever seen a driver drop a lit ciggie in his lap?

I'm aware of such incidents. But I'm sure you're not contending that they are
anywhere near as common as PI or fatality crashes caused by drunks.

--
Regards,