Matthew

Default Best TS for dust collection

I am replacing my older (guessing pre 1950s, but really have no idea) Unisaw
with a new tablesaw, mainly for better dust collection.

My saw has no motor cover, no sloping plate in the cabinet, a louvered front
access door, a 6x6" hole in the back of the cabinet, as well as the assorted
openings around the adjustment handwheels. So adding dust collection would
be a major undertaking, and chances of success pretty low.

The question is: what is the experience with dust collection on different
table saw models? I have experience with newer (1990) unisaws and the
Dewalt, but not many other models. Your help is appreciated!

PS: I am (probably) going to be using a cyclone, most likely one of the
preconfigured Oneida packages.

Matthew