Gino

Default CDN suggestions for copper and brass.

I can find brass but brass rod of 1/8 to 1/4" is tough since my supplier moved
out of town.
Soft copper wire (like household wire) is driving me nuts.
I just can't buy bare wire in 1/8" or heavier.
I'm tired of stripping the stuff.
Anyone have any ideas where to look for BARE copper wire.
Winding wire is out because it is coated.

I use a far bit of these in my box making.

Lead as well. I can't find it in sheets of any size at all.
I still have a bit of an old 18" wide roll left but have no idea of where to
find more.