Scott Lurndal

"J" writes:

"ted harris" wrote in message

It seems to me that he is saying that some things, no matter how simple

they
appear, may take longer to develop than something that appears 1000 times
more complicated. Such is the case with Apple computer...he faced no
opposition, no competition, no corporate behemoth, etc.
--
Ted Harris
http://www.tedharris.com

I don't see this as being a valid analogy. Computers existed before the
Apple. IBM existed before the apple. Where is the corporate behemoth that is
squashing sawstop? It is, like most analogies, false.

Ayup. Remember the IBM 5100? Nifty little portable computer (very
small screen) with rom-based basic and APL interpreters. Predated even the
Apple II.

scott