Sam Goldwasser

"AshTray700" writes:

yes typically these are standard incandescent lamps, what a bummer, if they
had been leds you would not probably be changing them, they are 12volt
mini lamps avail at radio shack, get some, desolder the dead one, solder
the new one in its place, and get the color cap off the old bulb and put
it on the new one. good as new or at least for a few more years! id change
the good one also chances are you will put it all back together and 2 days
later it will be dead

Or do what I usually do - replace them with high brightness LEDs and
a suiltable current limiting resistor.

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ Mirror: http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/

traffic on Repairfaq.org.