Doug Miller

In article , "ted harris" wrote:
In news:J. Clarke typed:
ted harris wrote:

In newsoug Miller typed:
Which was my point, WRT ted harris's over-the-top bulls**t.

Have you ever started your own business from nothing more than an idea,
that no one has ever done ever in the entire history of the world?

Well, let's see, it took Steve Jobs less time to go from an idea to a
billion-dollar corporation than it has taken this guy to go from an idea
to an ad on web site. Maybe he should see if Jobs will consult eg.

Steve Jobs had no one fighting him tootj and nail.

Neither does SawStop. The existing manufacturers declined to use that product;
that is not the same as "fighting tooth and nail" to prevent it coming to
market.

--
Regards,