aezael

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 22:13:19 -0600, "Greg O"
wrote:

"toller" wrote in message
If all you want to power is a furnace for heat, a kerosene heater will

work
out much better. They are quieter, less likely to break, etc. etc.

If the OP has a generator why screw with a kerosene heater? Fuel in the
house, they stink, and consume oxygen, you have to leave a window cracked
open, pretty much defeats the purpose!
This is one case where I would screw the code and put the furnace on a power
cord and outlet. Just pull the cord, add an extension cord and connect the
genny.
The double throw switch and plug is a good idea though.
Greg

That's what I did,
Thanks anyway I appreciate all the input.
Aezael