aezael

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 17:53:55 -0600, "Greg O"
wrote:

"m Ransley" wrote in message
You asked this last week and got your answer

Yeah, but he is too lasy to check back, you gotta E-mail him!
I just love people that do that, they want free advice, and are not willing
to check back for the answers!
Greg

I HAVE LOOKED AT ALL THE ANSWERS ! and they were all the same,
pay more than I paid for the generator, about twice as much.
And calling all the electricians in the phone book I found that no
one will do anything by themselves. You must have a electrical
contractor
to do anything and that would cost me about $2000.00.
I paid $ 600.00 for the generator, you do the math .
Thanks anyway !!