ted harris

In news:J. Clarke typed:
ted harris wrote:

In newsoug Miller typed:
Which was my point, WRT ted harris's over-the-top bulls**t.

Have you ever started your own business from nothing more than an idea,
that no one has ever done ever in the entire history of the world?

Well, let's see, it took Steve Jobs less time to go from an idea to a
billion-dollar corporation than it has taken this guy to go from an idea
to an ad on web site. Maybe he should see if Jobs will consult eg.

Steve Jobs had no one fighting him tootj and nail. I'd like to see someone
try to do what he has done today, in a developed computer world. Your
argumnent is quite simply not apples to apples...
--
Ted Harris
http://www.tedharris.com