ted harris

In typed:
On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 19:06:59 -0800, "ted harris"
wrote:

In news:Bruce Barnett typed:
Can't we just say "I'm not personally convinced it's a good idea. I
will wait until I see the numbers before deciding one way of the
other."

Seems like this would eliminate a lot of the flames.

First off, anyone that thinks that having a saw that will reduce an
accident on a saw from one that requires anything from stiches, on up to
amputations to a cut that is 1/32 in depth at a cost of no more than the
cost of a new cartridge and a saw blade is a bad idea, is an absolute
moron not capable of operating any power tool, IMHO. So no, I don't
think the flames will stop.

ted harris, I think you are a moron. and a sheep. and a shill. maybe
even a sock puppet.

so there. nyaah nyaah.

So it's okay for the naysayers to debate the issue, but someone that
disagrees whith what YOU believe is a moron, a shill, and maybe even a sock
puppet. Can you say "hypocrite?" Good luck to you sir!
--
Ted Harris
http://www.tedharris.com