Backlash

It sure does. I use 200ml to scent 8,000 gallons of butane. It's some strong
stuff, and can make you puke if you are downwind when I'm injecting it into
the system. It comes in 50ml glass bottles with wax seal and screw cap, with
dessicant, inside a sealed metal pop-top can, inside a plastic bag, inside a
dessicant filled larger plastic bag, inside a sealed cardboard box. You can
still smell it through all that....
Tomato juice will knock down the smell somewhat if it gets on anything you
don't want it on.

RJ

"Jerry J. Wass" wrote in message
HEY, THANKS for the bleach tip!! Haven't really started using this one

yet,
Pumped & dumped a few times, but could hardly notice the difference.
the merc sure does linger.

Bob Engelhardt wrote:

I use a 40# as an air pig - 20# is too small. Got it free at a refill
station, as it was not OPD.

Got the mercaptan stink out with a little bleach, swished around and
dumped out. I left the propane valve on and used a connector from a gas
grill, with a quick-disconnect on it. I use a male-male adapter to
fill. Put wheels and a long handle on it when it got tiresome carrying
back & forth for refills.

They have a working pressure of 240 psi.

Bob