SonomaProducts.com

I think non-off us realize how dangerous kick-back really can be. This
was just a piece of cutoff that found its way over the top of the
blade. Trust me, that blade can toss several board feet at the same
velocity, given a chance.

I recall reading one of the wood mags saying how this month one of
their usual contributing editors was not contributing as she recovered
from the two fingers she was now missing due to some kick back. I don't
know how many times I had piece with some tension in the wood start to
close up on the back side of the TS blade and start to lift and
chatter. That's whene I remind myself I really should get a splitter
and I move my head a bit tho the left.