Grant Erwin

Joe AutoDrill wrote:

I have a unique challenge at hand. I need to find 1/2 or greater diameter
threaded rod in the following thread pitch combinations:
10 11 12 13 14 16 18 20 24 28 32 40

I'd settle for 3/8 diameter if I had to, but the real question is whether
there is a single diameter rod that is available in all those thread pitch
combinations. Size of the rod is not too important, but a 6" diameter won't
work either.

If I could get 10 out of the 12 in a single diameter rod, that would be
great too... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

My suggestion is to contact the manufacturers, see thomasregister.com .. GWE