Silvan

Doug Miller wrote:

Those won't protect your eyes from everything that might come flying at
you. And there are other thingopthalmologyace worth protecting besides

your
eyes. Teeth, for instance. That's why I use a full-face shield.

I don't always use a full face shield, but I do whenever there's a high
airborn content. On the lathe, say, or certain operations that spew
rooster tails of dust off the TS.

Safety glasses will *not* protect you all the time, and regular prescription
glasses especially not. Last time I went to the ophthalmologist to deal
with a scratched cornea (the second time) it was over some piece of debris
the weed eater kicked up under my big oversized bugeye safety glasses.
(The first time was a low branch on a pine tree when I went after a lost
baseball as a boy.) Face shields are good. I wish I had discovered them
sooner.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/