oparr

Default Micro-Mark variable speed drill press

Have one of the above and just got off the phone complaining to Micro-Mark
about the drive belts for the unit. Got mine in June, 2004, I'm on my third
drive belt and the last one didn't last more than 10 minutes. Okay it was
defective, but the one that came with the unit didn't last more than a few
weeks. After that I checked the tension adjusting mechanism and the belt
tension cannot be decreased any further. The belts are just lousy IMO and
they all break cleanly where ends are apparently glued or fused together.
Has anyone else had belt problems with this drill press?

Ordered replacements from McMaster Carr for less than half the price. Hope
they fare much better.