ted harris

In newsave Hinz typed:
WHAT technology, Ted? It doesn't ****ing work. They can't ship units.
They want to force people to use something that they can't even
manufacture.

Man I can't believe this crap...
Shipping units and having a product that works is two different things.
First of all, it looks to me like sawstops strategy has changed from the
initial concept. Now they have to build, market, and deliver a new, better
product against the will of corporate America. Is that supposed to be a
hanger? I don't think so...

I cannot believe the **** I am reading here...
Sawstop was apparently invented around 1998 or so. This guy and his
employees have been fought around every corner for the last 7 yeays by
skeptical woodworkers, and muscled by the manufacturers.

If they can't get a workable product in 7 years, they either don't know
what they're doing, or they're trying to do something impossible.

If corporate America has it;s way, it is impossible.

Looks to me like
he has devoted his life to getting this thing going. Now, after almost a
decade of rejection, sawstop is delivering saws as we speak.

To whom, exactly? All I see on the website is a pre-order form, not a
"shipping today" saw. Hand-assembled demo units are all well and good,
but where's the beef?

I'm putting my money on Sawstop...any takers?
--
Ted Harris
http://www.tedharris.com