Too_Many_Tools

None taken ;).

The reason why I mention it is I have found it takes time....alot of
time to find a good set of smaller tools at a reasonable price.

I consider it is the old time versus money thing.

If you keep your eyes open over a significant amount of time, you will
find what you want at the price you want to pay. If you want it sooner,
then it will cost you more money...that is if you can find it.

At a LARGE American corporation, records show that retirees die on the
average of THREE years after their retirement. They have good pensions
and a well paid retiree medical plan so it is not for the lack of
income or services. When one considers that the golden years can be
short, I for one plan on making chips and not going to auction after
auction looking for the tool I once had.

We all put away money for old age. It makes sense to set aside a few
good tools for that retirement day also.

TMT