ted harris

In newsoug Miller typed:
In article , "Mike
Marlow" wrote:

C'mon Doug - didn't Steve Gass say he has two of them in the field... even
as we speak?

I'm really not interested in what Steve Gass claims, as he's hardly an
unbiased source. I'd put much more stock in a statement by someone not
affiliated with SawStop, who says that he actually has one in his shop.

So you would give more stock to a billion dollar industry that is against
implementing the use of a system that clearly provides the operator with
added safety, than you would to some poor schmuck that invented something
better in his garage? Are we supposed to believe that the manufacturers
have your best interest at heart more than your neighbor. You don't have
much faith in your fellow woodworkers then, huh?
--
Ted Harris
http://www.tedharris.com