TURTLE

wrote in message
oups.com...
You have to be kidding. Fiats were in fact the very definition of poor
quality. I know, I owned one. On the other hand, if you buy a product
like an Anderson door or a Velux skylight at HD or Lowes, are you
suggesting it is of a lesser quality or carries less of a warranty than
the same product purchased anywhere else? I've bought lots of products
from both of these stores and have, with a few exceptions, been very
pleased.

This is Turtle

You missed the point or the jest of the stores involved. We was aiming the
thoughts at the contracting ability of the Home Cheap-0 and Lowes Stores and not
their Quality of any product they may sell. The may sell some good products but
when it comes to their picking contractor and their quality. It is a different
story from the products they may sell. Now if your speaking of any contracting
job from Low's and Home Depot and you got good results, well a blind hog
everyonce in a while can find a acrne. if you don't get too involved in the job
to need any great skill in a job. You might get by with them.

TURTLE