Chaos Master

Harry Hotspur exposed:

I wasn't aware he said it happened suddenly,diffence between 70 Hz and
75HZ is small.I know the screen control may have a problem,a small
tweak on the flyback pot should not mess up other refresh rates to any
extent.As you know it's a very fine adj.to blank out retrace lines,if
he wants to run on his said 1024x768 I think the result will be
sufficient for most people,coupled with brightness and contrast
control.

I will use 70Hz for a while, until I buy a LCD monitor (in 6 months or
so), maybe then I will leave this monitor for usage as 2nd monitor.

[]s
--
Chaos Master®, posting from Canoas, Brazil - 29.55° S / 51.11° W

"People told me I can't dress like a fairy.
I say, I'm in a rock band and I can do what the hell I want!"
-- Amy Lee

NOTE: messages are automatically sent after 00:00AM! I'm on dial-up!