J. Clarke

ted harris wrote:

In news:Bruce Barnett typed:
Can't we just say "I'm not personally convinced it's a good idea. I
will wait until I see the numbers before deciding one way of the
other."

Seems like this would eliminate a lot of the flames.

First off, anyone that thinks that having a saw that will reduce an
accident on a saw from one that requires anything from stiches, on up to
amputations to a cut that is 1/32 in depth at a cost of no more than the
cost of a new cartridge and a saw blade is a bad idea, is an absolute
moron not capable of
operating any power tool, IMHO. So no, I don't think the flames will
stop.

They won't stop because people like you take the attitude that anybody who
disagrees with you is "an absolute moron not capable of operating any power
tool". Which leads those who fall into that category to develop toward you
an attitude of "Jo Mama".

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)