Capitol

Default Hot Radiator, Cold Room.

SpeedyC wrote in message ...
I've just knocked my bathroom and toilet into a single room
(7'6"x7'6"x8'3"). I used Barlo's heat loss calculator to work out that I
needed approx 3200 btu so have installed a 3900 btu Biasi towel radiator.

I was expecting toasty but although the radiator is very hot, the room is,
at best, slightly chilly. The radiator (or system) hasn't been balanced but
gradually closing the lockshield valve seems to have little noticable
effect.

Any ideas because I'm not looking forward to shaving tomorrow morning...

Thanks,
col

IME, I reckon you need about double the size of the radiator for that size
of bathroom and that's if the heat losses are fairly low. Sorry.
Regards
Capitol