pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Gunner
wrote back on Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:55:10 GMT
in misc.survivalism :
On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:03:04 GMT, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Gunner
wrote back on Tue, 14 Dec 2004 05:06:53 GMT in
misc.survivalism :

wrote:

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Gunner
wrote back on Mon, 13 Dec 2004 19:23:39 GMT in
misc.survivalism :
On 13 Dec 2004 04:27:45 -0800, wrote:

OK, I am going to have to find out where you live, and a time when you
won't be home, and a BIG truck to haul all those books away in. Your
tools, pets, and guns are safe, but those books, that is a differnt
story!
Terry

Come over when Im home and Ill help you load....G

Its a trap Terry. First he helps you start loading the truck, then he
points out a "good one" the next thing you know, it's dark and you haven't
finished the book, and there are three more on your knee, and "how did it
get to be election day already?" Rogue librarians are going to hijack you
and your cargo, and you'll never be heard from again. Put to work chipping
away in a federal quandary....

I should have mentioned..for every 100 books, you are obligated to
take one cat or puppy.

I thought so. Gunner hands you a "interesting book". Then while you
are distracted by that, he uses arcane Buddhist Gedi Minds tricks so you
don't notice him emptying boxes of books, and filling them with cats. Then
he sends you on your way, and when you get home, there you are with a herd
of cats, and a bunch of books he didn't want: Tropic of Calculus, Great
Buddhist Accountants of Belgium, the Collected Speeches of Albert Gore, The
Joy of Sox, Ignorance for Dummies, and Breaking Machine tools for fun and
tax write offs.
Tricky people, these renegade Buddhist Furrballs.

tschus
pyotr

The Collected Speeches of Algor is already gone. I glued a check for a
25cent donation to the DNC to the front cover, cut out the inside and
filled it with a piece of plate steel and sent it to the DNC postage
due.

I'd have thought you would have used that for a back stop, or to level
one of the machines.
Or is that really what you dropped on your toe last spring?

They cashed the check and sent me a very nice thank you letter.

But of course.

--
pyotr filipivich
"MTV may talk about lighting fires and killing children,