Mark

join compact5 group on yahoo (or whatever the group is called).
The files section has tech manual which contains essential stuff
for both F1 and CNC5.

Not schematics, of course, but most of us have upgraded to something
more modern by now... / mark

DoN. Nichols wrote:

In article .com,
Chris wrote:

Does anyone know where these are available...cheap? I have 2 actually,
one is for the Compact 5, the one that says "BASIS" though I think is
for the F1.

The "BASIS" one is a training manual, not a programming manual
or a maintenance manual.

Put it this way, I don't have anything in the way of a
technical manual (drawings, etc.). Specifically for the F1. Thanks a
bunch.

The technical manual for the Compact-5/CNC and for the F1 are
combined into a single book.

I've scanned the programming manual for the Compact-5/CNC, but I
don't have a scanner big enough to scan the whole of the technical
manual, because some of the pages are three or four section foldouts
containing schematics.

Good Luck,
DoN.