Karl Townsend

I'm thinking you mean the grinder with a table on each side. I set mine up
with a green silicone carbide on one side and set the table a little
steeper - 10 degrees for roughing. Then I popped for a diamond wheel on the
other side and set it to 7 degrees. MAN does this unit do a great job on
any carbide lathe bits.

I know that diamond wheel is super expensive, but worth every penny. Mine is
five years old and it will last many more years because I just use it to put
the fine edge on the tool. I have seen these on Ebay, I used to routinely
search for "diamond grind" when getting all the wheels for my T&C grinder.

Karl