Mary Fisher

"Tony Hogarty" wrote in message
newsan.2004.12.16.22.31.31.186559@tjhpropertygar bage.co.uk...
On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 22:22:28 +0000, Mary Fisher wrote:

"Tony Hogarty" wrote in message
newsan.2004.12.16.22.11.41.882750@tjhpropertygar bage.co.uk...
On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 22:00:12 +0000, Mary Fisher wrote:

But if the MS critics have their way and many more people have Linus
the vuruses WILL be able to spread, thus Linux will be as vulnerable as
OE.

Mary it is obvious that you don't understand the differences between
linux and windows.

That's true. Nobody's explained it.

It is nothing to do with the quantity and everything to do
with quality.

That doesn't explain it!

Mary

I'd love to have the time to teach you but unfortunately I'm up to my eyes
at the moment writing a dissertation. However as they say Google is your
friend just try something like 'linux versus microsoft security' and I'm
sure that will bring up enough to keep you going for a few lifetimes.
Have fun.

WWWWWAaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-)

I'll look another time, I'm supposed to be preparing for going to Wales for
Christmas! No computer there ...

Saved to folder though ... as is this whole thread.

Mary

--
Regards

Tony Hogarty