wave

I have just bought a new sanyo EMS665W microwave and have just noticed that
the microwave door has no rubberlike seal on it, the hard plastic on the
inside of the door mates with the metal of the oven enclosure, there is no
sealing material at all. Anyhow obviously I am a bit concerned as I have
never seen this before and they have always said how important it is for the
door seal to be in good condition to prevent leaks so what gives with an
oven that has no seal at all? Has anybody seen this on other makes and
models?

http://www.sanyo.co.nz/