Sunworshipper

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 06:49:52 -0500, Bob Engelhardt
wrote:

I use a 40# as an air pig - 20# is too small. Got it free at a refill
station, as it was not OPD.

Got the mercaptan stink out with a little bleach, swished around and
dumped out. I left the propane valve on and used a connector from a gas
grill, with a quick-disconnect on it. I use a male-male adapter to
fill. Put wheels and a long handle on it when it got tiresome carrying
back & forth for refills.

They have a working pressure of 240 psi.

Bob

I have a really old one that I've been hanging onto to make one.
20# probably , sure could use one for the wife's car. 99lbs.psi
shouldn't be a danger. I would think even though I was and still
would be scared of pumping them up to190 like the A&P told me was safe
as a kid. I would have made a couple of trips to the planes than take
the full load of that air compressor. Then again he hated me ...