Ray Heindl

"Snoop Drew" wrote:

I have a 4lb maltese dog that has been potty trained in our guest
bathroom, where she regularly relieves herself on the stone tile
floors.

Does dog pee damage the tile in anyway even though we eventually
wipe it clean? How about the grout between the tiles? Is there
any type of special cleaner we should use?

Nature's Miracle is supposed to eliminate urine smell. I've used it a
few times, but I can't say whether it really works as advertised. It
definitely reduces the odor that I can smell, but I don't smell near as
well as a dog. (No charge for the straight line.)

--
Ray Heindl
(remove the Xs to reply to: )