Doug Miller

In article , otforme (Charlie Self) wrote:
Charles Krug responds:

Most drivers are "Good Enough" to avoid most accidents.

At the top end, there are very few NASCAR-grade drivers, especially in
comparison with the number of bad drivers.

It's the NASCAR-grade drivers who are the true idiots on the road. They're the
assholes who get on your bumper and stay there, refusing to make a pass in
miles and miles.

Saw a bumper sticker a while back that I wish I'd bought:
WARNING: I brake for tailgaters!

--
Regards,