Yeah, I bought it for $249 (-$25) and saw it for $219 later and got the
$30 difference. However, their price changes daily (hourly ?) so
catching the lower price can be a bit time consuming. It is now $237 (
as of 12/16, ~ 4PM) so I guess I won't get the other $20. Oh well.

robdingnagian1 wrote:
Amazon is going hog wild with prices these days. As it pertains to

this
forum:

JET Mini Lathe $199
Bed Extension $39
Stand $103.99

Less $25 discount for spending $199 or more on JET. No tax withheld

and
free shipping.

I bought the lathe and extension three weeks ago from them for $219 +
$49. I'm hoping to get price protection refund.

I know some others are shopping for these now and might find the
pricing favorable.

Delta pricing may be similar.