BigWallop

"Marcus Fox" wrote in
message ...
Around me are three places that do plumbing fixtures, but only Focus do

this
part, and they have been consistently out of stock for the past few weeks,
despite me turning up on the delivery date to get it, only to be told

their
computer shows one in stock, but they can't find it. The piece in question
is a Y fitting so the 3/4" waste water outlet hoses from two appliances

can
be attached to one single 3/4" waste outlet hose which is connected to the
tee on my sink trap and from there to the drain. Currently only have

washing
machine connected, but have dishwasher and would like to have it connected
before Christmas! Can this part be bought online?

Also another point. It would seem that the location where I am planning to
put the dishwasher only has a plumbing fixture for hot water. Do

dishwashers
need a cold water fixture?

Marcus

http://www.flexiblehose.co.uk/pushinfittings.htm should be what you're