Silvan

J T wrote:

where I put it. When I found the bottle again, weeks later, I made damn
sure to personally put it in the trash. Hell, when I die I want to be

cremated. Then my ashes loaded into a muzzle loading cannon, and shoot
them over the countryside.

I used to want to be cremated, but then got to thinking I kind of like the
idea that some archaeologist a couple thousand years from now might dig me
up and reconstruct my bones to try to figure out what I used to look like.
So now it's a question of getting buried some place interesting, so it
looks like I'm worth the bother.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/