Edwin Pawlowski

"Bobby Walsh" wrote in message
It's a cedar closet, my wife is worried it will add a 'moisture' factor
to the closet. Cast iron drop, copper supply. I don't know if my
wife's concern is valid or not.

He wants to put the case in the corner just inside the door of the
closet. It will take up from the inside of the door to the wall.

Moisture? The pipes are solid, they don't give off any moisture. The
chances of condensation are about zero if insulated.

Running inside a closet if a common way of piping in old work. Can it be
done another way? Possible, but since we cannot see the job from here we
can't give an accurate assessment. Even new homes often have a chase built
into a closet wall for wiring and plumbing.
Ed