Morten

Default Position of holes in Ikea drawer fronts

Hi David

"David Micklem" wrote in message

So... to save me any messing about with trial and error, could any kind
Ikea-kitchen-owning person possibly tell me how far up from the bottom
edge of the drawer the lower of the two fixing holes should be? (Thats
the holes for the triangular 'thing' that atttaches the front to the
drawer box).

I've just meassured mine and they'e 56mm up from the bottom of the draver
front which is 125mm high. The upper hole is 89mm from the bottom.

/Morten

---