NumptyDumpty

Default Wasps?

"D.M. Procida" wrote in
message
I've just been to put some more rubbish up in the loft, and I was a
little alarmed to discover what appear to be dead wasps littered around.
They're wasp-wasted, anyway, with a smooth black and yellow abdomen, and
furry thorax and head, though I'm not sure what they actually are.

Some of them are just dead, but others appear to be tightly wrapped in a
thin filmy covering, as though they were new wasps packaged for sale. I
couldn't see any live ones, or hear any.

Any idea what these are, and what ought to be done to avoid an
infestation problem?

Thanks,

Daniele
--
Apple Juice Ltd
Chapter Arts Centre

Hoover the buggers up and keep an eye on things in the spring.