Gunner

On 15 Dec 2004 22:29:30 -0500, (DoN. Nichols)
wrote:

Sometimes when all else fails, those online mail services such as
hotmail work when nothing else does, and provides a safe cutout.

The spammers think so, as well. There are currently 4893
hotmail addresses which have been used to send me spam (most of them
forgeries, but some real) which are in my "envelope sender" blocklist. A
set of typical "usernames" from that blocklist includes:

All I was suggesting was if you needed to send something back and
forth that tends to get waylayed, was to get a free
www.myway.com
account and use it. I have one and use it as a temp or blind pig
second email addy. Not to convert all your email over to something
web based.

Just set it up for the odd usage here and there as needed.

The myway account has particularly good spam filters. In the two years
Ive maintained this account, Ive gotten 6 pieces of spam. Period

Shrug..ymmv

Gunner

"Gunner, you are the same ridiculous liberal f--k you ever where."
Scipio