DoN. Nichols

In article ,
Old Nick wrote:
On 14 Dec 2004 01:05:58 -0500, (DoN. Nichols)
vaguely proposed a theory
......and in reply I say!:

So -- I suspect the net congestion, and it may well clear up
next time you try. (Or it may not, and there is nothing that I can do
about it.

[ ... ]

These were tries over a couple of weeks, Don. I thought others were
also saying they could not get through. Sorry if I musunderstood.

There was one other -- but it appears to be a problem with his
ISP's mail server. It gets tangled up trying to prevent spamming,
apparently, and thinks that his account does not exist, or that my
system does not exist (or at least, it thinks that an attempt is being
made to relay mail through the ISP's mail server, when it is really (or
should be) normal mail processing. :-)

Have you tried in the last few days?

Good Luck,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
(too) near Washington D.C. |