Too_Many_Tools

I would suggest another possible option....buy it for your retirement
years.

As we grow older, we tend to move to smaller and smaller homes. That
means smaller tools too.

I have seen many people retire and then realize that they need to
retool for their smaller shops. Many people retire and move south where
basements tend to be the exception and not the norm. Moving from a
large shop to a smaller shop is traumatic enough....selling your HSM
tools and buying less than adequate replacements will darn near kill
you. Years go by quickly and that small mill squirreled away for those
golden years may be one of the best investments you will make. Also
since this mill has not been made for decades, it will only be harder
and harder to find years from now when you might want one.

Consider when was the last time you came across a small mill in good
shape? I can measure that time in a significant number of years. I
would rather spend those golden years making chips than hunting for
that perfect mill I had then sold to make a few bucks.
The less time you have left, the more precious that time becomes.

TMT