Tracey

wrote in message
ups.com...
What if anything can we do to settle this nightmare? This would be

like something from Seinfeld if it wasn't causing such pain. If we
contact him again (and we'll have to do it when we're sure we won't
instead get wife-from-Hades), we'll 1) "take back" the friendly
reception of our complaint to his Mom, or 2) show that we don't believe
his explanation of "just extra wood left over from chopped trees." He
would have had to cut down half his lot in order for the burning to be
going on this long.

What would happen if you called the local fire department to come and check
out a possible structure fire? Maybe if the local FD came out with the
sirens going thinking that the house was on fire he might stop?