Chaos Master

James Sweet squeaks:

Get an engineer to slightly turn down the flyback screen control to
see if will adjust it,it should.

That's not a fix, he said it's brighter at a higher refresh rate, which is
unusual, normally it becomes darker. Did the problem happen gradually? Does
it change at all as the monitor warms up? If so I suspect a capacitor is
failing, if it happened suddenly then I'd look for a cracked solder joint
around the HV section or a shorted transistor in the regulator.

Doesn't change as monitor warm up. But I will have to check for those
failed components as the monitor is old and suffered some heavy usage.

[]s
--
Chaos Master®, posting from Canoas, Brazil - 29.55° S / 51.11° W

"People told me I can't dress like a fairy.
I say, I'm in a rock band and I can do what the hell I want!"
-- Amy Lee

NOTE: messages are automatically sent after 00:00AM! I'm on dial-up!

NP: Lacuna Coil - Heaven's A Lie