Brian

When did you buy it? They sorted that problem out months ago.

Brian.

"max" wrote in message
I have a new in the box Dewalt 735. Does any body have an idea of what
serial numbers have the sprocket problems?
max

IMO the slower speed is unnecessary; it cuts just fine at the faster
speed. One feature of the 735 I appreciate is the easy blade changes.
Hope you don't have any sprocket problems if you get one.

David

bscott03 wrote:
I'm in the market for a thickness planer and am considering the dw734
and the dw 735. There's a DeWalt rebate on the 734 of 50 dollars and
none on the 735, making the price difference ~150 bucks. The only
major difference I can see in reading the specs is the 735 offers a
second, faster, cutting speed.

Can anyone tell me if this speed is nec.? Or can I save my $$?
Thanks in advance!
Brian