Fred Holder

Default Virus Warning

I've been being bombarded with e-mail messages that say they are returned mail
and the complete message is in the attachment. I don't trust these sort of
messages since they are coming in to my receiving mail address. Returned mail
goes back to the sending address. In my case they are different. That is the
first clue. Finally, I received one that was supposedly returned from Woodcraft
and had a text message titled "Woodcraft News". Since this message followed the
format of all of the couple of dozen I have received in the last couple of days,
I decided to forward it back to Woodcraft. What do you know, my virus checker
kicked in and said there was a virus in the message. I deleted the message and
emptied my trash, but thought the warning should be passed on. I don't know if
someone with my e-mail address in their address book has this virus or if this
is some person with a sick mind targeting my e-mail address.

Fred Holder
http://www.fholder.com